Friday, July 09, 2010

Five Senses Friday

This week was not the most stellar of weeks.  And although I can complain with the best of them, relatively it wasn't that bad.  I had what I thought was a bad case of allergies but in actuality was a summer cold.  I think I was blowing my nose for 3 days straight (maybe 4).  I indulged in coffee today as the cold medicine I took last night knocked me for a loop.  No training this week - late nights at work and the cold saw to that. 

Seeing
  • Another beautiful sunset (this time from the patio outside my cube - one of the only good things to come out of the move)
Hearing
  • The whirring of the fan that now sits on my desk
Tasting
  • Lemon cough drops
  • Pizza!!  When you don't have dinner planned and it's almost 8 p.m. and you are still at work with hungry people, pizza seems to be the best option (Pizza Hut Veggie Thin Crust)
Feeling
  • Crummy, with a very sore nose
Smelling
  • Not much of anything due to my nose

No comments: