Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gruyere & Chives Flatbread

While we are knocking things off lists, let's go for trying a new recipe for November!  I wasn't feeling too adventurous, and scrolling through my recipes that I have collected I found one that seemed fairly simple from The Kitchen Sink Recipes.  And it was made even more simple by the fact I picked up pizza dough from Whole Foods, instead of actually making the pizza dough myself.  I overdid the olive oil, probably could have used a few more chives and I'm still not sure what exact shape my pizza was, but other than that it went smoothly and was quite yummy!  Now that I have found the goodness that is Whole Foods pizza dough, I'm excited to try more pizza recipes! 

2 comments:

Trip Cancellation Travel Insurance said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all!

Sara said...

Gruyere is the best! I love using it with dijon mustard and a touch of hazelnut in mac and cheese