- What does vacation in a few weeks mean? Shopping!! I think I might be close to being done. What do I still need? A carry-on suitcase with wheels, maybe a new pair of shoes, and maybe a new camera. Do I need a new camera? Eh, debatable. But I WANT a new camera! :)
- A bulk of my shopping was done at the outlet mall. As I was shopping I passed by a girl and could not think where I knew her from. I was looking at her intently (to try to figure out where I knew her from) and I think she started looking at me intently (probably thinking if I was trying to place her, maybe she knew me). A few seconds after she passed by, it hit me!! I read her blog. That's why she looked familiar! I didn't bother chasing her down to explain.
- Also spied during my shopping outing? A giant Christmas tree!! Okay people, I love Christmas. I more than love Christmas! I can't wait until Christmas decorations are up and Christmas music is playing, but Christmas decorations should not be put up until after Thanksgiving! It is too early for Christmas trees.
- Am I the only person who wears running clothes to church? I might be. But my church is so close to the park, it just makes sense. Well, makes sense to me.
- There were lots and lots of lovely crunchy leaves on the trail this morning. There is something about walking and running through fallen leaves.
- The great debate this morning was whether or not to wear a jacket on my run. I ended up not wearing one, and it was the right choice. There was only a few times I really wished I had a jacket, most of the time I was glad I didn't.
- What would have been a good thing to take on my run was sunglasses! Especially when the wind picked up. My eyes were watering for most of the run back to the car.
- I really like my new running shirt with the thumb holes. What a great invention!!
Sunday, November 07, 2010
A sunny Sunday in Seattle in November?? And an extra hour of sleep? Sign me up!!