Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Senses Friday

Well I'm about 95% sure I'm going to go for broke and do both the Tinker Bell & Princess Halfs.  Yikes!!  But FUN!!  Costumes, medals, and running here I come!

Seeing
  • Scream 4 - yeah, not sure how I got talked into this, but I'll blame it on co-worker peer pressure!!  I don't mind the Scream movies since they are fairly cheesy with humor thrown in.
Hearing
  • Abbot & Costello's Who's on First - I love that skit!  Makes me laugh every time!!  I don't know - third base!
Tasting
  • Buttery movie popcorn!  And I can't wait to eat Cadbury Creme Eggs on Sunday for Easter!  And then Monday I'm going to try and start cutting back on all the sugar I've been eating...
Smelling
  • Fresh air when I visited the tulips
Feeling
  • A bit more optimistic

Want more Five Senses?  Check out Mandi and Abby Try Again.

Happy Easter!!

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Yay for girly Disney races!!

I want to see Scream 4. I love those movies!


Mmmm, movie popcorn is the best! I should hurry to Portland tonight and get to the theater for it!