Monday, April 25, 2011

Mental Health Day

It doesn't happen often, but every once in awhile I take a "mental health day" and today was one of those days.  I slept in.  Until 7.  Really, 7?  But 7 is at least a little sleep in.  And then I dozed off and on until I finally got up in time to go to hot yoga.  It wasn't my best yoga class, but it was still good. 

And then I went to to the grocery store (don't judge - I don't usually go anywhere after hot yoga, except home and shower but I thought I could quickly go through the grocery store).  I have one more recipe to make to complete #1 on my 33 Things list.  And while I was at it, I brought in my own bag!  Smelly, sweaty but with my own bag!  Check #31 off the list!  Best purchase of the day though was chocolate milk.  I have been craving chocolate milk for the last few days.  You'd think after the Easter candy I wouldn't need any more chocolate but you would be wrong.

The recipe for April?  Still feeling lazy, so I went to my old stand-by of pizza.  This time it was Fig and Goat Cheese Pizza.  Of the pizzas I've made, this was probably my least favorite.  It wasn't bad, just not my favorite. 

And now?  I'm sorting through pictures.  Or at least trying to.

No comments: