Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

It ended up being a rainy Easter.  But what I love about Easter is the promise of new life and hope.  Flowers need rain to grow, so a rainy Easter isn't that bad.  And I really need some hope right about now.

The day started off at church and then it was a rainy walk/run at the park.  I am feeling more and more comfortable running and I was able to increase one interval to run 2 songs!  

And then it was time for Easter lunch.  My brother made a roast.  And this year my mom did make your own Easter baskets.  You better believe I still get an Easter basket!   Which means I got to pack mine full of Cadbury eggs! :)  Yum!!

And now I'm watching Sound of Music!  Which I associate with Christmas, not Easter.  Not that I'm complaining - I'll watch it whenever.  And Titanic is on next!  Seriously I have seen both of these movies numerous times and own them on DVD but yet I'm sitting and watching them on regular TV, with commercials.  Apparently my DVR is running low! :)

Hope everyone had a good Easter!!




1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

Sounds of Music. Titanic. This sounds like a perfect day!!