Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve Run #1.5

Yikes!!  Have you looked at the calendar lately?  I have got one month.  I repeat, one month until the Tinker Bell Half.  And I'm oh so behind on my long runs.  Which meant bright and early Christmas Eve I was lacing up my shoes.  Or at least early, it wasn't so bright.  In fact as I pulled up to the park, I could see the Christmas lights on the trees still lit up.  It had started raining and once again I was without a hat.  I really don't like hats, umbrellas or hoods.  But fortunately I had a random baseball cap in my car for emergencies such as these.

I still haven't figured out how to do intervals on my watch (probably because I haven't spent any time trying to figure it out!) so at the start of every song I ran for one minute.  My knee is still doing good.  I'll have to figure out a good interval.  It'll probably still be heavily weighted on the walking, but it is nice to be running.

And guess what was in the mail when I got home from my run?  My Tinker Bell tutu!!  I'm just about set with my outfit now.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!

No comments: