Friday, December 23, 2011

Five Senses Friday

It has been a blink and you'll miss it last couple of weeks!!  When I say work has gotten a tad hectic, I might be understating it slightly.  But it's Christmas and things are always much cheerier with Christmas music in the background.

Seeing
  •  Super cool Christmas cards from Team Donner which of course makes me feel on the lame side since I had grand ideas but ran out of time to implement them and just sent a card.  There is always next year, right?  I will redeem myself next year.
  • CINDERELLA!!!  On Wednesday night I went to see Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella at the 5th Ave.  No singing mice, but still a fantastic show.  I just want to be an extra in that show so I can wear one of the pretty dresses.  And I so should have worn my tiara. 

Feeling
  •  Do you ever have one of those weeks where you just keep making mistake after mistake and really want to either start the week over or hurry through it so you can be done and pretend it never happened?  Yeah, that's my week.  I don't like making mistakes.  And then I obsess over them. 

Tasting
  • Christmas goodies, but my favorite was the gingerbread cake at Earl's.  Deliciousness!! 

Hearing
  • Bells  
  • The announcement from runDisney about bringing back the Tower of Terror but instead of 13Ks it will be 10 miles!  Intriguing...but even more intriguing is the fact that it will push back the Wine & Dine to early November which means it is a way more realistic race for me to do.  But I can't do both..  Decisions, decisions...

Smelling
  •  Cinnamon

No comments: