Well I had started off doing okay and then I was out of town. Time to regroup and see what is left to do by the end of the year.
2. Try two new recipes. One down, one to go.
4. Ease back into running once 1 year has passed since I fell off a cliff. Slow and steady, but I am working my way back into running.
6. Attend yoga at least twice a week. If I'm in town, I've been pretty good about it.
8. Catch up and finish reading my bible in one year plan. Well, I'm giving it a good effort but I'm not sure I'll make it by the end of the year.
12. Take the stairs to work at least twice a week. Same as #6 - if I'm in town, I've been able to do it.
I've definitely got some work to do!!