Friday, October 01, 2010

Five Senses Friday

Seeing
  • Lots of spiders!! Ew! And rumor has it the over abundance of spiders means it will be a hard winter.
  • Bananas – there is a pile of very ripe bananas on the table near my desk. We are trying to convince a co-worker that he wants to make us banana bread!
Hearing
  • Sirens - I was waiting a light last night when one, two, three, four cop cars turned on their lights & sirens and went speeding that-a-way
Tasting
  • Pizza, goldfish, and mini chocolate bars.  Oh my!  
Feeling
  • Tired
Smelling
  • I don't have a good one for this...  But I was driving behind someone and their exhaust was stinky.

My tasting will be quite different next week as I am once again attempting to cleanse.  Wish me luck!  I blame Jessica.  Her other sister is getting married so great time for another cleanse and it is definitely easier to do it with someone else (I think anyway) so I'm along for the ride.  I don't know that our co-workers will be so thrilled to be working with us, but oh well! 

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

You're NOT eating broccoli?? ;)

I am creeped out by the spiders.

~RR