Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Senses Friday

NY one weekend, LA the next, I will be happy to relax this weekend!!  And unpack my suitcase.

Seeing
Jana at Disneyland

Hearing
You won! (well it was really reading, but I can pretend it was hearing!) Yes, I won a contest!  I’m very excited to pick through my race numbers and t-shirts for my bag.

Tasting
Steak, with yummy mashed potatoes

Feeling
Sunburned!! Ouch!

Excited for World Cup! And conflicted – US vs England, who do I root for? When it comes down to it, I will root for the US, but I will not cry if England wins.

Smelling
Aloe Vera (to help with the sunburn)

Training
2 pool swims, and they were not my best. But at least I made it to the pool!

For more Five Senses, check out Mandi's or Abby Try Again.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Getting together with a bunch of Americans (and Germans) tonight to watch the game. Should at least be entertaining!

abby try again said...

Ah-disneyland is so freaking fun, isn't it?
Happy Weekend!